Pricing & Policy
Assessment – $55.00
Every student is assessed before commencing tuition to establish the last point they worked with confidence. This gives us a starting point for tuition so we can develop a plan to bring them aligned with the class by building on that confidence.
This assessment may highlight learning problems caused by such issues as tracking problems with the eyes. The assessment takes approximately 90 minutes.
All Tuition is purchased in 10-week term blocks. Term block prices are:
- One 1-hour Session per week = $550.00
- Two 1-hour sessions per week = $1100.00
- A session goes for a minimum of 60 minutes
- A term block is paid for at the commencement of the term
- Casual payment is not available
- All tuition is completed in the term and not carried over into the next term
- Catch-Up sessions are available for missed appointments
One-on-One Tuition (Year 9 – 12) – $55.00/Hour (7 Hour Term block price = $350)
All purchased blocks expire at the end of Term.
*By purchasing tuition you have purchased an allocated appointment time each week that is not transferable.
All Tuition is by Appointment
Because of demand for this style of tuition your student will be booked in at regular appointment times each week.
The Tuition Room is closed for school holidays though arrangements may be made for special programs or tuition for existing clients.